Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moving day


Today is a sort of moving day. I'm making it official, I'm moving out of my old blog and into the new. It's not really that difficult coz i've even moved all 10 posts here... Horay... Nooot tooo difficult....See my old blog 'Random Heights'. -->
The stupid thing is I'm gonna make a link to that old blog for nostalgia.
Oh R.H you were so faithful. I'll never forget the whole 3 weeks we were together....so sad...

But enough of that shit really i want to talk about something. Imagine all of us here in this mini universe we all call the internet. We are all here to reach out to someone anyone in a way we can't in the parallel real universe. It's just a shame that we don't get to do that. I try to reach out by writing stuff and hoping it'll pique someones interest long enough for him/her/it to give me some food for my thoughts. It's discouraging that we don't put up enough effort for that.


So new months resolution number


1. Try to comment on every single piece of writing in this place that somehow, someway manages to interest me.
2. Nothing yet, but this could be a good place to start. What do you think would make a good new month resolution.
Cheers, all...

No comments: